Signs that you’re killing it at life:
- Editor of L’uomo Vogue (which means sexy male models all day long) AND a contributing fashion editor of W Mag ✓
- Dating Carine Roitfeld’s son (which means she’s related to Carine Roitfeld, which is awesome) ✓
- Former Dolce and Gabbana model (which means she’s dead sexy – duh!) ✓
- Besties with Anna Dello Russo (which means cool factor x2)
Why Giovanna gets us a little excited:
- She is the queen of colour coordination. Even her more colourful outfits don’t look overdone or cluttered.
- The woman knows how to accessorise. She manages to not only pull off, but rock fun accessories whilst not distracting from the clothes on her body.
- Not too sure if this is just me projecting my insecurities, but those long limbs. My god! (Don’t worry Steph, even us taller ladies envy those with long limbs.)
- She never wears pants. Now I have nothing against pants, we both love pants as a matter of fact, but it’s just ultra feminine way of dressing that I dream about)
- She is just ridiculously photogenic. Maybe even more so than this handsome homeless man:
Ok, now for some of our favourite Gio looks (we call her Gio, coz she’s like our bestest bud of course).
Proof that a blouse and pencil skirt combo does not have to be boring!
This reminds me of an outfit I wore to a toga party once. She definitely does it a bit more justice.
Now don’t cry, just borrow some ideas.
The Short (with special comments from The Tall)